Weekends in the afternoon
EducationAnkara University - BS, Veterinary Science , University of Tennessee - PhD, Comparative and Experimental Medicine
ExperienceBiology Instructor: August 2014 – Present
• Teach general biology, human anatomy and physiology and medical technology courses with the laboratories.
Assistant Professor of Biology:
• Teach several biology courses including human anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, medical terminology, molecular and cellular biology, research methods and genetics.
• Research on the cancer, aging, obesity, mitochondrial DNA damage, cardiovascular diseases, atherosclerosis, ethanol metabolism, free radicals and caloric restriction.
• Advise premed and prevet students on MCAT
HobbiesCourse developer: Human Anatomy & Physiology course for majors with the laboratories, Introduction to Data and Graph Analysis course, Embryology course with the lab, Parasitology and Teaching Science to the Students. Online Molecular and Cell Biology course at Kaplan University.
• ACT Science Test National Curriculum Survey Participant, (2012-2014), Kansas City, MO
• American Institute for Research, MCAT Science Content Review Study, (2009-2010), Princeton, New Jersey.
Pharmacology, Medical Ethics, Medical Terminology, Medicine, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics, Pathology, Pathophysiology, PCAT, PCAT Biology, Laboratory, Physiology, SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M, Science, Science, Summer Tutoring, Virology, MCAT, MCAT Biological Sciences, Middle School, Neurobiology, Endocrinology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Biostatistics, Biology, Biochemistry, AP Biology, Anatomy, ACT Science, Developmental Biology, Ecology, Chemistry, Entomology, Environmental Science, Epidemiology, Evolution, Evolutionary Biology, General Biology, Histology, IB, IB BIology HL, IB BIology SL
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.